Revival Man

WTF was that? This story is already getting stale and now the villain has superpowers? I was already annoyed of how Villain Sue it was getting, but this is too much for me.

What was the point of his heart problem then? What was the point of the last chapters? Yeah, I am dropping this one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

BS BS. The story needs some development. Sorry author, but this is making so damn boring.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dude.. i never expected
my boy min-hyuk to became so deranged and act as the oppressor after becoming oppressed
godfuckendammit and i actually
liked him more than the MC in terror man
what the actual fuck 😤😤😤

32 chapters. Cant believe I made it this far before dropping this. MC is a relentless f*cking idiot and it doesn't look like that will ever change. It's hard to even support him he's so useless.

"Teach me to fight" my f*cking ass, even the small time gangsters had numbers and guns. This isn't the f*cking Breaker, he doesn't have bullsh*t building destroying martial arts powers. His only options are to awaken some super strength crap or suicide bombing with actual bombs not shitty aerosols. I'm not reading 70 more chapters of this actual dumpster fire before that happens.

can somebody explain what this season 2 is about? I dropped season one long ago but I might pick it up again if season 2 is a prologue

Dude does not seem to learn at all nor put in ANY attempts to keep his "ability" a secret. There aren't any coherent planning involved and he's never really accomplished his goals.

Like... why expose to someone he suspects to be a bad guy that the high school girl knows something?

Aggregator gang
wow, such a well balanced character, not OP at all.... Really, its not sarcasm. Immortal but dumb as shit.

Contributor
whichaward.jpg

Do we need to read all the shared universe stuff to understand what’s going on or can I just read this?

@BloodMan you can just read this. There not much to understand about plot but yeah.. few characters are there from terror man. Only reading terror man and this would be fine. I would suggest you to read Terror man before this.

Aggregator gang
I need help. I only read 20 chapters. But I can't go anymore. Can anyone spoil me if MC gains intelligence after that or does he continue to be brain dead MC?

Users who are viewing this thread