Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 2

So he really loved her, huh. I would love to see the world after her death for a couple more chapters...

Thank god we don’t have to wait 70+ Chapters to see what happened when she died

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna reverse time? I prefer if it just cut to her second life and little explanation is given.

She was really foolish. She knew how bad her sister was as ruler yet believed her lies. I would say she deserved it but at least it wasn't painful.

Fed-Kun's army
Agree, she was foolish for willingly taking that poison from someone who is so insistent to have her die instead of thinking of letting her escape...

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS I love seeing the timeline where she actually dies !! Is he going to remember as well ? AAAAHHH I love it already, can't wait to read more !!

Hypothesis 1: she's gonna get cured by turning the time back
Hypothesis 2: she wont get cured and just die then she returned to her young self

Well atleast her death didn't take 5-10 chapters

Although she was foolish to take the poison... it makes sense. She thought that her sister was the only one that will live as a puppet for him and she was already certain that she would be executed. So its understandable that she'd rather die painlessly.

So I was correct on some level. He cared about her because she was the only princess that refused a personal knight. Because she had enough humanity in her to actually care about the homunculi.

Group Leader
I waited for this so loooooooong! Finally, an original story, without harem, villainess FL and vengeance. 😍
Thanks for the chapters! 😉

P.S: And I hope her sister gives birth to a monster.
tenor.gif

Ahhh.....as always the fl need to die first smh it won’t be like this if they communicate better smh

Holy crap! What a refreshing manhwa! Usually we don't see the aftermath of an MC life at all and just go straight into TL 2. I'm glad the author decided to just show us this and possibly incorporate it to the method in which the FL got her second chance.

Mc was kinda dumb here. It was kinda obvious she was lying from that stupid grin on her face. She wanted you to die for a reason. She watched so she could make sure you died. She even opened the poisoned and forced you to inhale it so you would just take it right then and there.
Well, as all manhuas like this, she's dumb and then regains her braincells right as she is reborn so no dumb mc anymore, yay!

Wow I’m intrigued usually I get impatient and i want them to hurry and start the main story but this is really interesting so far
I love it when the ml is in love with the fl like yesss gimme the angst 🤩🤩🤩

Fullmetal Alchemist vibes, I love 😍
I think the ML will use the Philosophical Stone to bring her back to life !

Group Leader
@DragonK123: You could say she was stupid, but think about what you'd do in her situation. Homunculi have taken your country, you have no power, no knight to protect you. You know ONE royal descendant can survive, so of course you thought your pregnant sister. No matter what anyone says, you love your sister. I would have believe more of a my sister than a foreign prince who I don't even know. Plus, because of his misinterpretation, Rose's words got even bigger, so she could finally get her to commit suicide. I think she acted out of love and fear. It has nothing to do with stupidity. Sorry my English. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread