Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I'M ALREADY CRYING, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH????? I HOPE THAT SISTER DIES PAINFULLY!!!

thanks for picking this up fsdalkjdfsjk /rushes to read more

Rosie that btch!! But Eve doesn't even suspect her sister. 😑

Waahhhhh. Such love. Much loyalty.

bruh... BRUH... i get that the sister’s a bitch... but BRUUUH... u should’ve told eve what u were planning... u should’ve told her bruh... then she would know that she wasn’t gonna get executed... no LISTEN to me bruh

Did she not give a second thought that her sister was tricking her or did she just not care to live anymore

He makes me sick, that princess is cruel still experimenting on her with a child is sick. 🤮

The definition of romance

Idk how you lot can be feeling sorry for Rosie/angry at the ml when Rosie perpetuated some of the cruelest injustices and agreed to the experiment to gain power and... just murdered her sister to keep that power

I like the ML yeah he was a bit cold but, they seriously used an entire populous as slaves.. I'd be pretty cold too after that. Also clearly he knew Rosie was an ambitious and evil little bitch. If she's someone who straight up murders her own sister who CLEARLY has been nothing but kind and gentle to EVERYONE AROUND HER she totally earned her little human experimentation shit.

Users who are viewing this thread