Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 3

Group Leader
So he didn't do it for power or freedom, he did it for love?
giphy%20(1).gif

"It lies not in our power to love or hate,
For will in us is over-rul'd by fate.
When two are stript, long ere the course begin,
We wish that one should lose, the other win;
And one especially do we affect
Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:
The reason no man knows, let it suffice,
What we behold is censur'd by our eyes.
Where both deliberate, the love is slight:
Who ever lov'd, that lov'd not at first sight?"
(Christopher Marlowe)

Why ML never say anything to FL. If she had known of his plan none of this would have happened. Plus how the other bitch got pregnant ?!!

omg poor ml (T T) i think he's one of the best ml in manhwa's that i read . the princess seems like a wonderful person. i hope that she will get ride of her regrets after the time lope

Damn ... I don’t know. If I‘d be her I wouldn’t want to turn back in time. But from the description ig she will change the future 🤩 If only the ML wouldn’t lose his memories ... THANK U FOR TRANSLATING <3

@Sharsenalyx The ML hinted in the first episodes that it wasn't his baby. He said something like "She doesn't even know who's sperm created that thing"

Ooooh, I really love how it begins! I'm happy that we are not in a story were the ML killed the MC but the MC turn back time and fall in love with her killer who is nice now...
I think this story is really interesting, and I like how he loves her, unconditionally 💙

I KNEW IT! He was in love with her. He loved her because she saw homunculi as people, not slaves. So he rebelled not because he opposed the system, but just because he didn't want her to be sold off in marriage to another.

Though that is incredibly selfish that he rebelled for incredibly selfish reasons and is now selfishly endangering the nation after it just got through such a terrible war. So I'm a bit mixed on that. It's sweet that he did it for love, but still.

Maaaaaaaan, I need moooore. This is the best isekai's beginning I ever saw. Can't wait for more!

Thank you so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread