Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 3

Ahh... seriously this manga already made me cry... oh my how come there's a body of water here....

The ML’s POV story before return of time really hit me in the feels😭😭 first time reading beginning of the story while crying

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 the Sage is actually her somehow, which leads to this timeline having a good end after all.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they really just solved my two biggest issues with this certain part of the reincarnated/isekai/timeturner/whateveryouwanttocallit genre

Im curious when he fell in love. And how far the timeline goes back. Before his love or after.

If this series continues with the ML not being in that Bastardized or "to much misunderstanding that leads to horrible choices or consequences" route this ML shall go along in the S Tiers or A Tiers with the gentle daddies, caring, obsessed but with consent MLs

his reason for turn back time was similar to ML in chinese novel that i have read long time ago. he is a emperor a moment ago and choose to turn back time after found FL’s death
i think it’s reasonable because their goal to became emperor were to save FL from the very very beginning

Oh GOSH I'm loving this so muchhhhh
This gives me so many feeeeels
And the art is so fvckin gorgeous!
Hello ML I simp you so hard

ahhh so he didn't actually overcome the brainwashing, he just imprinted super hard on one particular person

out of all ML's out there for me he is the best!!!! OMG!! those tears he really love her so much 💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread