Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a bittersweet chapter... Its so sad that he won't be able to remember anything...

Though, I wonder why the sage is even willing to turn back time, what's in it for him???

What I really love about Mikhael is how selfless he is in loving Eve 🥺 he only wants her by his side, not asking for her love, even willing to be killed if it's by her.

From a naver blog (saw in NU thread) the character and romance were given 5 stars, definitely looking forward to this!

There is just one thing that I can't stop thinking about.
Isn't he trying to kiss a 4 days-old corpse?

@ Fairy-chanDUDE

I'm thinking that the sage is someone who really cherished her.

Damn ML, simp LVL -instigating a rebellion to get the FL.
Not the first time I see it, but it's always surprising 😂

i don’t even hate him in fact, this chapter made me like him a little bit

but the refusal of all his simps to see that he’s not a good person makes me want to :3

I’m loving the huge divide in the comment section. Some of y’all think he’s romantic and others think he’s borderline psychotic XD

This is really great, thank you for the translation!

Wait wait why are people calling him psychotic and a stalker 🥲.... he fell in love with a kind girl and wanted to protect her! But the people around her, her own family, were the backstabbers, the psychos! He is genuinely the only one who fuckinh cared about her, so much to reverse time for her! How is that not romantic?!?!? Y'all will swoon over shitty MLs who used to treat the FL like dog's shit before the time reverse & only change or feel attracted to the fl when the she tries to avoid them or sum in her new life. but when FINALLY a selfless ML comes that is NOT shitty in the old timelime too, who is good before and after the time reverse y'all call him a psycho🥲

Users who are viewing this thread