Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we didn't go with the "win a petty argument" trope

but ahh also the knight's reaction to her compliment that made me melt a little for some reason

I was kinda confused about the off-yellow at first , glad it got some explanation

There's something about this webtoon's pacing that's very classic shoujo and I really enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
Her hair does look a little odd, but it’s unique among canary blonde hair I’m so used to seeing.

Group Leader
Hope she’ll reverse harem this shit and get this guy loyal to her instead of the bitchy sister.

Like I know she gets one personal knight, but how hilarious would it be if the pairing fails and this guy pledge his loyalty to Eve

The princes doesn't have eyes... literally and explicitly. And they are not attractive at all compared to the princesses.

Dex-chan lover
umm.. i apologize.. i thought the artist did a mistake on her hair color and i called it ugly.. forgetting that her mom is green...
I'm sorry
😂

the king lowkey reminds me of the dude from Fullmetal alchemist but maybe I'm reaching bc of the whole homunculus plotline

lmao the princes pls they're like snooty sidekicks (which they kind of are). i hope we get to see more of sir millard in the future!!

oh man i was really wondering why they chose such a color for her hair but this is a really good explanation

You know, with the whole "polyandry is a thing with royalty," and with that earlier tidbit of Bridget having a reverse harem, I wonder if our girl Eve will build her own reverse harem eventually. Not that I am complaining. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Princes can't help it, after all they are just as superfluos as the most unimportant member of the family, so gotta be mean to feel better. xD

Aggregator gang
So becoz they didn't have anything else to bully her, they just pointed at her hair which was a little different in shade... lol kiddos

Users who are viewing this thread