Rhapsody of Mulan

Aggregator gang
Maybe this is just me being thick-headed, but I seriously can't keep track of the characters. There are too many of them introduced too fast, who all have no discernable personality, and look vaguely the same.

Add in all of these flashbacks and multiple character perspectives, and it all becomes a big mess.

Also didn't help that I can't remember which direction I'm supposed to read. (I was doing left to right, but I'm not even sure if that's correct.

I hope the MC ends up with blondie (ex-)best bro!

It's a shame it feels like husband guy might win.

I love this and looked up the raws. What I don't understand is why you guys always post half a chapter? Is it too much otherwise? ?

Dex-chan lover
Complete garbage.

EDIT: Wait those were suppose to be flash backs? I thought it was just a bunch of random shit thrown together? Why the fuck would you put random as shit flash backs this early on in a story? It'll just make things a confusing mess... Either way it's complete garbage.

Dex-chan lover
HOLYFUCKING SHIT, this is probably one of the worst series ive ever read, fucking MC is interesting cause he knows everything already but dudes too emotionally attached and being shocked at why blondy betrayed him, THEN you got the fucking dude who almost raped you as a partner like WTF is that garbage but worst of all you got the blond dude who betrayed you so he could NTR your girl, yeah this is fucking garbage and they had a cool idea at first but all the fucking males in this series are pure shit including his dad..........fucking waste of time, would've been alot better if MC was OP as fuck and destroyed everyone with smarts/techniques and went yuri route with the girl he loved and promised to marry instead of what looks like to be hinting on going the NTR/yaoi route ffs

Group Leader
Interesting idea with fine art. Unfortunately, too confusing for me... It's so tiring to read, as if I'm reading while filling the blank =__=' And I hope the author makes clearer distinction or smoother transition between flashback and present

Dex-chan lover
@Woofighter HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA are u fucking serious, thats hilarious
seriously tho I wish it went the yuri route with MC ex lover instead of the homo route with all these males thirsty for his female body but OTL thats how most genderbender series come

Users who are viewing this thread