Rhapsody of Mulan

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely no idea whats going on. One moment they found a pool. Next page, their heads/hands were already bitten off and the fishes are jumping.

It is either there are missing pages or the author is skipping a lot of details. If this story is "interesting" it would be better to translate the pure text version (assuming it exists. Doubtful because author and artist is the same person).

@nep read the most recent uploads. After chapter 9 it jumps to the older ones that are about year old.

I was rereading this and found there's an error in the chapter 7 by Plykiya. Apparently there was a typo in the title page where it says chapter 7, but it's actually chapter 11. Maybe that's why there were so many confused readers.

I've uploaded the correct chapter 7 from Heroic Scans and updated chapter 11 with a v2 version.

Just a copy/paste reply from Deximus, but if you are reading the re-scanlation from TL;DR group, then the skip in chapters will become very obvious because:

> Aside from quality issues, the main reason for starting over is that the previous scanlation grouped chapters together. Chap 19 on here actually ends with chap 40 of the raw.

@Berdy

Thanks for translating it again! It really was annoying how they grouped Chapters together and when I looked at the raws it all seemed wrong.
I didnt notice someone translating it again gonna go to read :)

I'm waiting for TL;DR to catch up with the chapters since their release rate is somewhat unpredictable. Then I can finally reread the whole thing from the start.

No more missing bits, mashed up chapters, and weird translations.

Thank you TL;DR

Someone gonna pick it up? Just curious....pls

Yo! Is someone going to get this? Wish I could but I would suck lmao.💀

Users who are viewing this thread