Ri-chan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Why did the author format like this. Each panel is connected and could've easily just been a one-shot.
thats what ive been wondering, 15+ chapters felt like it couldve been compiled into one, but so far these chapters are finally picking up the pace. early ones were just her avoiding him and randomly a timeskip or few days have passed shes avoiding again.

Dex-chan lover
There are extra pages available for each chapter in the author's fanbox. I could translate it but I don't know if I'll get publicly executed for posting them here, so you're just gonna have to find it in his fanbox :')
i see, so thats why it felt theyre just random days and flashbacks. Thank you for your hardwork.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, she'll forget everything once she sobers up

Dex-chan lover
There are extra pages available for each chapter in the author's fanbox. I could translate it but I don't know if I'll get publicly executed for posting them here, so you're just gonna have to find it in his fanbox :')
What would be wrong with that? Plenty of scanlation groups have done fanbox stuff

Group Leader
What would be wrong with that? Plenty of scanlation groups have done fanbox stuff
Oh crap, and they haven’t gone missing for it?

Ok, apparently you can still scanlate fanbox contents. i guess it’s just me feeling like I did something illegal if I were to upload them :’)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And back to chapter: liquid courage saves the day for FMC. Now MC will need some to process what just happened.

Dex-chan lover
Help her get home, brah. Hopefully without getting too sexually assaulted. 🤭

Contributor
Praise alcohol, the true hero of romcoms providing us with much-needed progression. :aquadrink:

Ri-chan protests inside her head that whatever she said while drunk doesn't count. Boo...

I certainly think you can, since other groups have been uploading scanlations of R-18 fanbox extras for other webcomics. MD also has no rules against that, it's similar to getting paid raws from somewhere and using that as a basis to make scanlations.

I think the bigger question is whether it would be appropriate to just add it as a new page to each chapter, or if it should be uploaded as something like Ch. 25.1 (Fanbox Extra) to preserve the original intention of the author (whatever it is) for splitting up the chapters into free pages and extra pages.

I'm leaning towards the latter, since I don't think readers are notified if a chapter they've already read has been modified and then they won't notice the chapters that suddenly gained an extra page. But if you upload it separately as extras (they are officially labeled as extras anyway) everyone can see.

But yes, I'd love to see you scanlate the extras too if you wish to do them. Everyone's missing out without those pages.

Group Leader
Praise alcohol, the true hero of romcoms providing us with much-needed progression. :aquadrink:

Ri-chan protests inside her head that whatever she said while drunk doesn't count. Boo...

I certainly think you can, since other groups have been uploading scanlations of R-18 fanbox extras for other webcomics. MD also has no rules against that, it's similar to getting paid raws from somewhere and using that as a basis to make scanlations.

I think the bigger question is whether it would be appropriate to just add it as a new page to each chapter, or if it should be uploaded as something like Ch. 25.1 (Fanbox Extra) to preserve the original intention of the author (whatever it is) for splitting up the chapters into free pages and extra pages.

I'm leaning towards the latter, since I don't think readers are notified if a chapter they've already read has been modified and then they won't notice the chapters that suddenly gained an extra page. But if you upload it separately as extras (they are officially labeled as extras anyway) everyone can see.

But yes, I'd love to see you scanlate the extras too if you wish to do them. Everyone's missing out without those pages.
I see ! I’m glad i get to keep my head intact. thank you for letting me know

Users who are viewing this thread