Ri-chan

Dex-chan lover
Wooow, the new cover art is so good!
d6ea2d68-709b-4c17-9e67-2f93fa759071.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man, this was such a great series. first impression had me thinking "oh ok, another one of those" but then it turned out to be so much more. it burned faster and brighter compared to a lot of other series, and it's managed to be one of those rare series where I'm more happy than i am sad after it ended, simply because there's nothing more to add - it's already perfect.

a genuine 10/10, one to make most other 10/10s into 9/10s.

Wow, I saw this on a manga recapped vid and from the first page I knew I had to read it myself. The story progression might be off and it might not be the perfect story but by god did it make me so happy reading it. It was a short >1hr read but it was probably one of the best for me. It was all worth it to be able to see Riri smile her big 2 fanged smile. Thank you very much to the creator and the translator for delivering this short yet amazing read to me. Now excuse me because I'm gonna go cry in my bed for a couple of minutes. Hooray for Riri and have an amazing day to anyone reading or having read this short and sweet doujin.

Last edited:
You know what, I think its about time I dust off my keyboard and finally learn to play the piano. One day I hope I can make a song to go with my favorite panel.

I cannot even put into words how this made me feel. This story is really beautiful and made me cry many times. This manga is amazing and give it a full read: Masterpieces deserving of 11/10.

I like the fact this one focused more on her hobby/career and the families more. They could have done more about the divorce thing but it did a good job with what it had.

Users who are viewing this thread