Rich Player - Ch. 41

Power Uploader
@SGR I mean I literaly can't do anything??? If they have uploads locked I can't upload them to MangaDex, unlike groups which don't. You'll have to read them in the respective group's sites or wait until they upload the chs in here. MangaDex isn't the only manga site in existence y'know.
It's not like I'm part of Martial Scans or anything, I just found these chs and am uploading them. Uploader ≠ Scanlator

What does that mean they locked them? Can a group just prevent someone from uploading certain chapters? That seems to be some really stupid shit.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu
Ahhh, I get it.

@Luijs
So basically what happened is that hyoretsu decided on his own volition to upload someone else's work (but still under the original group's name) to MangaDex. The aforementioned two groups (Disaster and Reaper) manage their own presence at MD and decided for such action to not be allowed ("have uploads locked") - hence their contents were not "uploadable". Until those groups themselves decide otherwise - their work on those chapters is off MD and should thus be consumed on their respective sites. So it's not that the chapters are "locked" and "no group ever can upload them" - it's more that the groups that scanlated these chapters decided to not allow just anyone to upload their stuff to MD. If someone would scanlate these chapters separately - they would be fine to upload them without any problems.

Power Uploader
@Luijs what SGR said, I, as a group leader, can lock uploads from it so that only group members may upload releases by XXX Scans

Users who are viewing this thread