Rich Player

The story: rich people are intrinsically better than poor people. Watch as we depict the poverty stricken as evil, grubby little vermin and stomp all over them for laughs as we display the moral superiority of having more money than they do.

My brain cells committed suicide after reading some of this comments.

Jesus fucking Christ, just stfu and go read something else.

The author is not trying to push any kind of agenda and I don't see how the story is confusing or bad, wtf did some of you see when reading this, the plot is pretty simple and to the point and some things will be answered in time.

Can't believe I have to state the obvious.

Not sure why people shit on manhwas. No different than manga except one i colored while the other is not.

Also it seems 58 and 61 are missing

Aggregator gang
This is just Tencent's latest scheme to push people to their pay2win shit, right?

@itasian
Manga > Manhwa >>>>>>> Manhua
I think I've read 1 Manhua that is genuinely good (Heresy - https://mangadex.org/title/34771/heresy ) but that's just an exception to the rule.

The plots tend to be isekai wish fulfillment tier turned up to 11 and be written very direct and plainly, and I like schlocky isekai but still find myself complaining about how overt most manhua are with it. Nearly all groups that translate Chinese are terrible (though that's not the original creator's fault) and more often than not the art is very lazy with overused 3D models or even RL pictures that someone threw some shaders/filters over.

watch it on youtube, chapter 132 is already out on youtube, uploads here are slow af, its literally not worth the wait when theres a video up to 132 already out. @natalus , @creative , OneDragon , youtube uploader is Nux

why would people want to watch manga on a youtube vid? i dont understand the appeal of that concept it just seems like a horrible way to do it.. like drinking water from a piece of cloth, its possible but a glass will always be superior

Jesus its been a while since i came across something as retarded as this, i lasted 18 chapters but Oh brother..
As i was writing down my thoughts as to why this is just pure garbage i came to the realization that...its just not worth it..also i hope someone else gets to share my pain of having wasted their time reading a couple of chapters and read a couple them self Muahahaha

ahahaha what happened to the rating. I was waiting for chapters to pile up but now I see the new rating..people bombarded it with "1" xD

This Manhua is pretty underrated. Compared to other chinese Manhuas, it's above average with some fun and hype moments.

Users who are viewing this thread