Riddle Thread

Dex-chan lover
I suck at riddles dude everytime I come across them in games I just look them up on the internet but to not be a party pooper i'll throw in a guess. Water.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is it Time? A generation? Like, if you cut a tree horizontally you can see the inner rings from its growth maybe? And the family being the children that are born from 2 people?

Group Leader
@justforthelulz no, but richman statement will explain everything....

@Richman Yes, you are the closest one to the answer, its not time being, your explanation about family and a tree is going to be the answe if you keep improving it, Generation could be the answer, but its actually not the right word.

@Tamerlane What, insect........ "Family Tree" Grats youre right, but i give an apperaciation to richman.

Staff
Super Moderator
I'm very surprised i was that close, yay me!

Yo, @Tamerlane, wanna see the family tree of the Habsburgs?

fb9.jpg

teacher-we-are-going-to-draw-our-family-trees-the-63400406.png

Group Leader
First of all let me explain it to you why is it "Family Tree" and why i give the clue with Kaonashi gif ??...... Lets see the riddle,
Between the tree there is a life, between the family there is a life too, but how, and why ? i know the answer, but i couldnt touch it, who am i really is ?
Yes, the answer is "Family Tree" but why ? you asked..... and why is the clue Kaonashi gif with feels as the wave.....
"Between the tree there is a life" Lets see this as "Tree of Life" is connecting all the forms of creation, like such Family do. "between" the family There is a life too, Like @Richman said the family is a being or all we can say is a child from 2 people that's love each other and born such a beautiful thing for them, the child is a symbolic for a conmection.
How, its because A family and A tree isnt a same thing but have the same purpose.

"I know the answer but i couldnt touch it"?? Its because you are the child, youre still infant, you dont know anything about life yet, you just form a connection for your generation and living a good life to continue the purpose of life, you dont realize it, because youre too busy to pursue your dream.

Who am i really is ??
The answer is "The History of Family Tree" itself.

About the gif, "Feels" it only comes when you realize who you really are in the Family Tree, and you feel the history of your own family.

@hazzack if you add family tree your answer is perfect.
@tamerlane

Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
They both have flappy parts? Takes me back to elementary schools where we had desk with flippable tops. A lot of playdough was stored there lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Alright you philistines, lemme show you all how a real riddle is done.

I'm thinking of an integer between 3 and 5. What is it?

Figure it out yet? No? Well, for any of you dweebs who can't figure it out:
It's 4

Users who are viewing this thread