Rightdark-Scan

Contributor
Stop being this much hypocrit. "we also translate into English. I hope any errors in the language are understood."

Are you really thinking this ? Hum...oops not at all, what a dumb question.

Stop splitting every chapter so you can advertise your site. :)

Dex-chan lover
Dude.... if you're gonna have shit releases, dont post them to MD, keep your shit releases to yourself on your personal website.
get better raws, and TLs. AI TLing is only good when used as an initial tool (ie; finding a definition), not the whole end product.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dudes, your website's down.
Would you kindly upload your catalogue on Mangadex without embargo?
Or, you could quietly shush while other scanlators work on the manga you've called bagsies on.

Crazy to me that anyone can just upload content without knowing even a little of the language. None of their english works can be considered a translation, large majority of the chapters are completely incoherent. Spamming this trash just to try to get more personal website traffic for ad revenue and promoting their nfts. This kind of abuse to the platform should really not be allowed, it's just taking advantage of mangadex's purpose and makes for a negative experience for all that have to see this dogshit.

Fed-Kun's army
I genuinely despise this group, for its scummy victim tactic and blatant advertising of "We have more chapters on our site!" all while they delete every chapter they mass release, then upload again in parts, to promote their god awful site

Man!
For God's sake, get a decent (Human) Translator or at least get a Proofreader.
Any non-native English speaking human can do the P/R job if they read the chapter thoroughly.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread