Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Proof 1: Science Has Fallen In Love, So We Tried To Analyst It

After reading this I realized they might be trying to solve a variation of the "Sensitivity Conjecture" which is a 30y old problem that was solved quite recently (August 2019)

Dex-chan lover
This is why science people need to be kept in kennels & bred like livestock despite the risk of increasing the depth of idiocy in the overall gene pool.

Fed-Kun's army
@chynabrack

That's all well and good, but the more immediate lesson here is that they are using TeX to create presentations! Poor saps, they have been taken in by the TeX-fever.

Power Uploader
a7A9yj3.png

I don't understand why translators so often do this; the correct form is “you said” — Japanese is not a language with a strict and absolute concept of grammatical persons and English is; this is very confusing to read and makes it seem as if the character is speaking about a third party.

Power Uploader
@Sandwitch, no in Japanese.
Japanese students of English are taught to use “You” in this case, and would be faulted by their English teachers if they not do so.

While we're at it, im gonna talk about whether the author intentionally made himuro say that she's only 2 minute 30 seconds late compared to the supposed yukimura say she's 3 minutes late due to a phenomenon such as time dilation. See when travelling at higher speed the perceived time will dilate to go slower as travel speed approach light speed, however since there's no way himuro can achieve anywhere near close to light speed while she's travelling to university the dilation would be very miniscule yet still exist. Therefore having a 30 seconds difference meaning that she would have to travel at a pretty fast rate and distant length meaning her house to university is pretty far apart and the clock that yukimura uses assuming its stationary at university aren't wrong and he's right that she's 3 minutes late. Anyway its a stretch but the fact that she showed her watch just got me thinking

Dex-chan lover
I like how the smelling factors are major topics on the pi chart and not in the others category lol

Users who are viewing this thread