Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Science fell in love, so they tried comparing between couples part 3

Dex-chan lover
Well, won't lie, i'd prefer sfxs typesetted, even if took (reasonably) longer. That said, if not doing them would give time to do chapters' afterwords, i won't complain. Also, please do continue from this chapter on, not everyone watched anime.

And, of course, thanks for picking this up :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed the anime, so I'm happy to see someone picked this up! Thanks so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Alright, please do go on! And don't mind the SFX, just putting the translation next is more than enough.

Dex-chan lover
Tests about emotions get kind of flaws when they have emotions about the tests...

"You angered her by ogling..."
I don't quite think he was the one acting in that case. But he's the guy, so he gets the blame.

"Chivalry" is entirely an opinion on what you think belongs in it. There is no specific code about it. Never has been. I would say it's not particularly chivalrous to push your standards upon someone else based on your own superficial understanding of someone's actions.

I think what chapters to translate should always follow the manga's order. The anime often differs, so assuming it's the exact same plot in both manga and anime is not a safe bet. And a lot of people want to either just read the manga, or make comparisons.

Doing SFX is entirely up to you. Writing a translation in the margin or where space allows works for me.

Dex-chan lover
thanks so much for the translation! last I saw the last scanlator on the discord channel for the series. i was hoping this would eventually get translated. the manga has gone past the anime. i was surprised when no one picked it up after it had 2 seasons. thanks again

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thank you for picking this up! Glad seeing one of the best niche romance manga I really liked picked up again.

On another note, @pasi1399 do you by chance need any help in translating? I would be very glad to lend a hand in translating this manga.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, thanks for picking this series.
I'd say it's better to start from this chapter so people who didn't watch the anime can still get the whole story. And I'm ok with only getting a translation note for the sfx if it saves time.

I have the books until vol 8, but i can’t do shit if its in japanese, so big thanks for continuing thi 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation!
I agree with the others, it would be better if there was no gap in chapters & while redrawing SFX would be nice, I think many of us are hungry for content and would prefer faster pace :)
Again, thanks a lot ♡

Group Leader
Well, won't lie, i'd prefer sfxs typesetted, even if took (reasonably) longer. That said, if not doing them would give time to do chapters' afterwords, i won't complain.
I'm planning on doing the afterwords, this chapter just didn't have one.
If I'm not going to redraw the SFX I'm going to typeset them next to the original with a smaller font or smth, that includes only the SFX that I will deem too time consuming.

I'm probably the only one that prefers to start where the anime left of, mainly because I'm a lazy person and can't be bothered reading the parts the anime already covered.

But I really don't mind continuing it from here either, I'm just really happy someone picked it up because I want to continue the story where the anime left of, who knows if or when it gets a sequel.

Thank you for picking it up and best of luck :)

It’s awesome to see that this series is finally being picked up in the manga department. I say do what you feel is best and most convenient for you, because I’m just grateful to see someone pick up this amazing series.

And whether you ultimately chose to either pick up the series from proof 36 onwards, or pick up where the anime left off which would be proof 61 onwards, I have done english transcripts of the manga that pick up after the anime(I’ll admit, I’m Ibarada lazy when it comes to redrawing and all that other stuff). If it will help you out in any way, please feel free to do what you will with it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-vvp98RWfX-nsxmStrU5Wp82dfyXeWOA

AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!🫡

Users who are viewing this thread