Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Science fell in love, so they tried analysing the compiled proof of love.

Dex-chan lover
They have slightly different hopes about those proof matches...

Of course she'd think the heart leaping out was a literal statement.

The silence bit depends on person. Some people just can't handle silence. Although I associate that with just being comfortable with the person, and not specifically love.

She's a cannibal, confirmed.

If someone likes you, they're not going to think you're troubling them if they worry about you. If they do think you're troubling them, you might have a problem in your relationship.

That one took a dark turn.

That page looks like it was fun to translate. You know which one I mean. Also a place where it's actually proper to use many different fonts. Also also, I did read almost all of it. Some of the text was too small on this screen.

Analysing text and subjective situations is hard.

She still arrived at the objectively correct conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
That page 18. Fuck no. :pacman: Also, guess I'm not in love. Whew! Dodged that bullet.
Genes compatibility sounds like something Himuro and Yukimura would say.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this manga, it makes me wonder if the author was serious about this or if he was just having fun with anime tropes.

On page 12, where yukimura mentions having hyperthyroidism because of chills... are you certain that shouldn't be translated as hypothyroidism? Usually cold is associated with hypothyroid and heat with hyperthyroid states. Thanks for the TL regardless!

Dex-chan lover
@pasi1399
> Page 6
> Same as dead
Sounds kinda weird, should be something like "same as being dead", "same as becoming dead" or just simply "same as dying".

> Page 18 (top-left)
> I think when i want her to understand me
Does it imply they don't think otherwise? :question:
> Wanting to know everything about that person, that feeling of wanting to obtain it
Obtain what? :question:

Group Leader
On page 12, where yukimura mentions having hyperthyroidism because of chills... are you certain that shouldn't be translated as hypothyroidism? Usually cold is associated with hypothyroid and heat with hyperthyroid states. Thanks for the TL regardless!
Thanks, I'll change it.
Page 6
Same as dead
Sounds kinda weird, should be something like "same as being dead", "same as becoming dead" or just simply "same as dying".
It's gramatically correct, and it takes up less space in the bubble.
Page 18 (top-left)
I think when i want her to understand me
Does it imply they don't think otherwise? :question:
What is love?
"I think, when I want her to understand me" a missing comma
Or "I think it's when I want her to understand me"
I'll fix it so it's clear.
Wanting to know everything about that person, that feeling of wanting to obtain it
Obtain what? :question:
Obtain that knowledge about the other person.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL! All the proofs of love (yes, I read every single one of those texts) are so sweet. ♡

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the one about depression was unexpected and depressing...

Dex-chan lover
TL would not do a work camp? And here I thought I saw someone doing a serious non-profit volunteer job at sharing a nice manga with other people.

Presumably this means just a reflexive dislike against physical interactions with strangers, in which case I'd suggest finding a group of people that do something you would like to do even when alone but could see it being easier doing it in a group, and you'd be there. (In this modern world of electronic interaction, it's not far-fetched to have the first step be something like voice-chat while discussing TS/QC)

Or don't, it's your choice and I'm just here to say "thank you for your hard work" anyway.

Group Leader
TL would not do a work camp? And here I thought I saw someone doing a serious non-profit volunteer job at sharing a nice manga with other people.

Presumably this means just a reflexive dislike against physical interactions with strangers, in which case I'd suggest finding a group of people that do something you would like to do even when alone but could see it being easier doing it in a group, and you'd be there. (In this modern world of electronic interaction, it's not far-fetched to have the first step be something like voice-chat while discussing TS/QC)

Or don't, it's your choice and I'm just here to say "thank you for your hard work" anyway.
That non-profit is different, we take a fraction of our time out of our normally busy days either work or college, but taking like a month or even 2 weeks to go abroad could easily disturb our daily lives and dutys, it doesn't necessary mean what you think in that second paragraph.
I'm talking for myself here but I think AJIBEH would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread