Rikon Shinai Otoko - Ch. 1 - Impossible Divorce

Double-page supporter
man how you gonna tl this with no proofread or anything ( +mtl would have done better since you are doing jpn to spanish to english) and then try and advertise your patreon lol

Dex-chan lover
fuck off with your stupid low quality trash. the shit do you think the kid's name is? It's Kokone you asshat. Shit ass retranslation yet the audacity to ask for donation.

plugging my userscript here if anyone wants to block yet already ran out of slots.

a picture speaks a thousand words

BBS2oaf.png

Dex-chan lover
The description is really heartbeaking
edit: after reading it, this bitch should be spanked in the head or getting miserable life for long time.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Gaining custody of your own kids during a divorce? Now that's what I call an unrealistic male power fantasy.
Finally someone do it "right" i guess? Lmao.
But hey, a revenge ntr that doesnt have to be a lewd doujinshi? im in.

Double-page supporter
Why i have feeling some "misunderstanding" here....

Double-page supporter
I'm confused, with the evidence and also condition that are shown in this chapter the male lead could easily win the child custody at the moment, since his wife are cheating and he also have some strong evidence too (those photos of the wife's chat history and also the wife meeting her cheating partner). As long as the male lead hire a decent lawyer he could win the child custody at the court, and if the evidence are not enough he could also stated that the wife could not take care of the child properly, since she does not do any decent housework and also always come home late(?). But, well since it's still chapter 1 maybe there's some plot twist and other reasons why the male lead would not divorce his wife at this time.

Overall the premise are interesting, but somehow the translation are a little bit bad (but still understandable). Anyway thanks for scanlating this chapter, it was a good read.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, with the evidence and also condition that are shown in this chapter the male lead could easily win the child custody at the moment, since his wife are cheating and he also have some strong evidence too (those photos of the wife's chat history and also the wife meeting her cheating partner). As long as the male lead hire a decent lawyer he could win the child custody at the court, and if the evidence are not enough he could also stated that the wife could not take care of the child properly, since she does not do any decent housework and also always come home late(?). But, well since it's still chapter 1 maybe there's some plot twist and other reasons why the male lead would not divorce his wife at this time.

Overall the premise are interesting, but somehow the translation are a little bit bad (but still understandable). Anyway thanks for scanlating this chapter, it was a good read.
In Japanese law, cheating aside, there is the condition of 'childcare capacity' in determining custody rights. There is a big leaning towards warranting this to the mother due to the bias that 'she gave birth to the baby, therefore she is more capable of raising [them]'; if her paramour was also rich or if she has a family background that supports this assertion, the leaning can even be heavier.

At least in Japan, custody rights are almost always granted to the mother.

Fed-Kun's army
on one hand, this feels like the ideal incel ragebait, on the other hand, im curious to see where it goes. it's not like it's necessarily meant to be incel ragebait, it's just a story after all, but one can easily picture the incels foaming at their mouths with their delusional claims about how this manga "proves women are bad" or some crap lol.

Users who are viewing this thread