Rikudou

Hey guys you can read this in french if you can read french in japscan they have more chapters since the manga is edited in france

why does this remind me of shamo (the synopsis the whole getting taught how to fight and killing people thing)

Amazing, I heard one guy bailed out because of the strong content but that’s the point of the plot is to feel what he saw so you realize what it means to fight to survive

I can spoiler the ending for people who got curious

MC win a pro boxing match against famous foreign boxer and he live with the female lead, they have sex and sleep together , the end

i just read all the raws. this manga is completed and has 241 chapters. All i can say it is Fire really unsatisfied that they didnt contiune it further it . Felt really rushed. But still satisfied with the "read"
they couldve easily contiuned with this for hundreds of chapters more.
This is between 8-9 for me. very good

Site where i found the raws = rawmangas.net

@PepePatate No in total it has 240 chapters, so there's a lot more. Guess we have to wait for the scanlators to upload them, hopefully, they didn't drop it.

This deserves so much more attention. Amazing manga. Slow updates for years but the raws are available.

Pretty good read….ending could of been better…it’s not better than Hajime No Ippo buts right up there for sure

Users who are viewing this thread