Rise of the Demon King - Ch. 20 - The Calm After The Storm

the hell, something not right with the story, people with power (weak but strong back up) do whatever they want and try to kill other people member family. and when the strong elder know what is going on to the weak people and victim. He doesn't do anything to people who misuses his power for bad thing...

it's like fishing, but you release the fish after the fish damaged. You let bad people go after you found them do harm to people. the title of the story shiuld be catch and go!

something wrong with the story, very...very...wrooonggg authoooorrr

author, i demand an explanation here...lol

Dex-chan lover
@erogon its common with these types of story like strong elder couldve killed them but then that probably wouldve cause a war with the bad guys family and them which he didnt wana fight yet or something like that, its always a choose your battles wisely situation aka kill when u can dont kill when u cant

This is rly bad and silly, lol.... But I don't know why I keep reading it.

Empty words. Going to kill who dares to lay a finger on his daughter in law? My ass. He stood there and let them go without a scratch. This manhua is full of garbage characters who don't commit to their words or beliefs.

He even had to gall to laugh moments after the sexual assault and attempted rape of his daughter in law.

The villains so far have made a better effort to commit to their words.

Double-page supporter
Seriously. you didnt even put finger prints of your own on them ? If your not going to kill them.. At least do something like, show them that knees can bend this way too. Fact he let them walk off and scheme again is annoying

on a side note, the busty girl as really lost that strong women vibe. Guess a near rape and being rended powerless has had a massive effect on her. Cant really blame her under those circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread