Rise of the Kowtowing Girl ~Sacrificial Revenge Game~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So we got "Liar Satsuki" but StudCo Prez is MC?
Ugh, don't remind me of that dude. Or Satsuki as a whole, what a mess of a series...

I don't disagree with the dude's philosophy but the lengths of just torturing people ala SAW traps makes him not much better. Least when you see it in Maria's Conviction, its treated as what it is -- a weak attempt of regaining control over her life from those that ruined it.

Dex-chan lover
I was right to stick to reading this, the MC is pretty interesting. I thought it was dumb to admit to rigging the game but it doesn't matter if he knew the other guy wasn't getting out of it alive

Dex-chan lover
Started reading this out of morbid curiosity but now I am starting to get into it. Finish them!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to lie, the main reason I'm reading this is because "Rise of the Kowtowing Girl" is such a ridiculous title especially with that naked kneeling pseudo hentai volume cover.

Aggregator gang
Oh i know what it is, it's early Yugioh but with the supernatural senanigans replaced by a hentai female character as the reason

Dex-chan lover
I hope the female mc can be better person and not losing herself in the male mc mind game losing one self also equal death that philosophy I read

Supporter
"Bet you're wondering what clever scheme I used? Well, first I tricked you into carrying a heavy aquarium full of water. Then I found potassium and poured it all over the floor. Then I superglued your -"

"Dude, just shut up and stab me."

Dex-chan lover
er, yeah, so if that was just powdered potassium, it should already have been on fire before he spilt the water on it. alkali metals are so fucking reactive, you cant just keep shitloads of some in an open bin, wtf lol

Users who are viewing this thread