Rise of the Kowtowing Girl ~Sacrificial Revenge Game~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I find it amusing whenever Akari does that goofy stare with her lips pressed. Making a drinking game out of it would be dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this series went straight for the kills which I appreciate

Tho i would like them to suffer more like Maria did to those fucks who killed her son, I would rather them died faster unlike that one fking manga. Iykyk

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that's kinda disappointing. I had hoped that he would at least play the game a bit more before killing her.
i'm surprised he didn't record/live stream something to intimidate the others unless it's an unspoken rule you can do whatever you want to fellow students as long as you don't get the public/cops involved /arrested

Dex-chan lover
So it's never about winning the game itself with this guy, once you accept playing against him you pretty much already dead. I don't know how to feel about that, it's cheating but then again fuck them kids

Aggregator gang
So it's never about winning the game itself with this guy, once you accept playing against him you pretty much already dead. I don't know how to feel about that, it's cheating but then again fuck them kids
I think he just kills for personal pleasure, to be honest. He's just trying to engineer a situation where it'll either look like an accident, or the body will never be found.

Sooo.
I have the weird feeling he is doing the hole revenge thing just be a Killer. If he didn't hade the class he should kill Woman and Man in his free time.

Users who are viewing this thread