Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Zenjirou's Declaration of Determination

Dex-chan lover
Depending on what kind of literature Zenjirou brought with him from Earth, much of the northern techniques might be obsolete. But then again, apart from the glass, Zenjirou hasn't been interested in introducing anything new to the world. And considering how difficult the glass manufacturing has been, he didn't actually bring a local copy of Wikipedia with him.

I think this is the first time i have ever NOT wanted a harem. They were so sweet together. Yes, yes, they're fulfilling their royal duty as queen and consort. Of course. And I get that it's not what she wanted and that she's being so assertive about it because she wants to do it on her terms, if nothing else ...but c'mon. Not having to take on a concubine is the ONE thing he EVER asked her for.

But what actually kills me is that she didn't even really ask him - Aura and Freya just jumped into marriage talks as if they were conducting trade negotiations for lumber or cattle. All that talk from both women about how virtuous he is for respecting them as equals but not once did they ask what he thought or wanted during that entire conversation. What tremendous irony.

Aura, do you understand that you effectively just ended your marriage? He will remain your prince consort but he will no longer be YOUR husband. He'll be everyone's husband. Because this is surely just the first concubine of many. I'm legit pretty sad lol

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time i have ever NOT wanted a harem. They were so sweet together. Yes, yes, they're fulfilling their royal duty as queen and consort. Of course. And I get that it's not what she wanted and that she's being so assertive about it because she wants to do it on her terms, if nothing else ...but c'mon. Not having to take on a concubine is the ONE thing he EVER asked her for.

But what actually kills me is that she didn't even really ask him - Aura and Freya just jumped into marriage talks as if they were conducting trade negotiations for lumber or cattle. All that talk from both women about how virtuous he is for respecting them as equals but not once did they ask what he thought or wanted during that entire conversation. What tremendous irony.

Aura, do you understand that you effectively just ended your marriage? He will remain your prince consort but he will no longer be YOUR husband. He'll be everyone's husband. Because this is surely just the first concubine of many. I'm legit pretty sad lol
same, so disapointed i dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread