Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Ch. 12

Group Leader
With this the arc will be finished, now to wait for a long time before SHE GETS REVIVE WITH A HUGE COST TO DO SO, so sorry to those who were happy that they think she died. It's only a TEMP death and will be revived later with a very huge cost as exchange.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the spoilers posted here. I'll drop this until
she gets revived and read the chapters in one go at that time, provided the manga ever gets there. Anyone have a guess around what chapter it's likely to happen?

Dex-chan lover
I realy like how people just want Characters to die, because they cant stand happy ends or cliche story telling. Screw happines long live sadness.

Group Leader
@Darkmeep
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| Who are ya calling a |
|    FAKE?!    |
|___________|
∧ _∧ ||
( •ㅅ• ) || NEPU!!!!!!!!!
/  づ

Fed-Kun's army
@Soulwarfare She deffinitely is, there's literally no reason for her "soul" to be gone when her body is perfectly healed(which means that her brain is working).

Dex-chan lover
Guy you should stop reading shitty shonen. In most seinen (appart from generictrashisekai) autor never resurect their character, so reading all these people saying "make her die, if not i drop this" is stupid. Most seinen with drama have a lot of dead.

Her being dead is the actual cliche.
We have the little girl who lost her two parent and is being rised by her aunt. She dont understant that her aunt love her and she think her aunt just wanted to take the money, whe in fact Katua just wanted to protect the child of her sister.
But then when they start to get close one of them die, and let a message to tell the other "i dont want to continue, i want to be close to you".

This is an overused cliche, and it's so old it's tasteless...

The only good point is autor being good at writing his story.

>Tsundere gets dere
>dies
There is nothing as glorious as a honest tsundere but I rather have a tsun tsundere alive

Double-page supporter
not on the spot huh? that's a good move.

makes it more dramatic, if not a little more cliche.

Fed-Kun's army
so she is dead, note that he says with the CURRENT technology is impossible to revive people, but in theory it is possible so probably they will revive her in the future

Double-page supporter
Dang they didn't revive her yet... Or maybe they did but she's in a coma.

All this try hard for that result, you thought she'll be saved but no it was me Dio.
When they talked about saving her I thought the author was going to put a plot armor but I guess no.
RIP IN PEACE Selka-chan even if you'll probably be revive later. You were a good tsudere.

Anyway, it was really a good arc, with great development for every characters. The girls learnt the hard way so they'll be traumatizes for life tho.

Garms can carry memory right? the weapon thing? Didn't she have one? Can they use that?

@FanGAWL Speak for yourself. Personally I'm pleasantly surprised the author had the balls to go through with her death.

Users who are viewing this thread