Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Pro gamer tip: if someone is referred to with a term used for divine entities than they probably fucked up in the head

Dex-chan lover
this is just going to turn into some dumb bullshit with his daughter getting brainwashed and him having to fight her huh?

I still can't believe this guy couldn't talk his fathercon daughter out of joining a cult.

Fed-Kun's army
"tragedy" tag, reading this, seing cult meber being totally loco about devotion towards some chick, refering to her as goddess, rembering the "daughter" is now part of this.

Probabel outcome, He will face his "daughter" and a whole lot of dead bodys, maby named characters too.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really hate these kind of sects bullcrap. I just hope it gets finished soon this arc(?)

@jellybones I kinda believe he wanted for her to join in some kind of investigation and also in a way to support her mental health.

Please, dont do something stupid with yukina...
And reviving... deads are dead... (TTGL teach me that) god...

Double-page supporter
OK just trust the main characters nothing more and mc need to marry selka's aunt, she may be a not bad waifu in character design

Whats the plot rn? I dropped this when selka died, but im willing to read it again(especially if the dad ends up with selka's aunt(hot af)

Users who are viewing this thread