Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
"How have you been educating her for her to end up with this much of a father complex?" Correctly, that's how he's been educating her. They're super close without crossing the line. He gets to dote on her all he wants, she gets doted on all she wants. Perfect symbiosis.

Supporter
This author likes to contradict himself; the MC just said: "There should be close to no one who would recognize me" where as in the first chapter the principle said "And you haven't changed a bit since your front line days" or whatever. So which is it?

Fed-Kun's army
>Oh gee, you were rude so I'm going to try killing you.
And no one batted an eye nor scolded her for attempting this shit, next second they act like nothing happened.

-Red haired girl with twin tales and ribbons. Not to mention she has fire powers. And her name is Selka Vermione. Isn't this girl a rip of Stella Vermillion from Chivalry of the Failed Knight?

I want a telekinetic can dispenser/recycler thing.

Selka thinks Selka got beaten.
Yukina thinks Selka can-
Selka thinks Yukina is wrong-
Yakima wants to say Selka thinks Yukina Selka Yukina wa Yukina wa Selka Selka Yukina Yukina USE PRONOUNS DANGIT

Hey, is Rejecting some invitation to spend your time with a family member is childish?
I don't get how people think Spending time with a family member is childish.

Users who are viewing this thread