Rivnes - Vol. 11 Ch. 59 - Me, My Little Sister, and Leave The Nest (1)

Group Leader
After an overwhelming majority, well it wasn't even a poll at this point ahahahahah, I'll release the "final" chapter all in one go.
ETA: Before end of month. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
  • All pages at once :aquadrink:
  • Split into 3 :meguuusad:
  • Split into 2 :slap:
My opinions: Splitting will remove some tension/build up compared to uploading all at once.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you want precedent as an example, the TL for Bamboo Blade on MangaDex has its last chapter not split into parts and is over 200 pages.

Don't split drop all at once. Since it's almost the end don't half ass it

Dex-chan lover
I said before I hate cliche Plot, but how the author wrap up the Plot, I Fucking love it, how tetsu Storm up nanase and right after that just go to his True Rival and challenge him.

that's all his Brother power getting pour up just to win Asuka. He is Truly an Invincible Brother (Description Drop)

Fed-Kun's army
If the next chapter(60) its going to be the last and there are 7 after stories,
why are there 77 chapters of this series?,
and why are there up to chapter 81?

Group Leader
If the next chapter(60) its going to be the last and there are 7 after stories,
why are there 77 chapters of this series?,
and why are there up to chapter 81?
There are 77 chapters because the 7 after stories are within the official volume releases and they are all ~30 pages long.

Regarding chapter 81, I don't actually know lol. I can't change the existing chapter numbers because they aren't uploaded by me.

I think it's probably because I also compressed some of the extra stories together into one chapter since they weren't long enough.

Dex-chan lover
If you want precedent as an example, the TL for Bamboo Blade on MangaDex has its last chapter not split into parts and is over 200 pages.

A 200 page chapter? That's a whole volume god dayum

Dex-chan lover
There are 77 chapters because the 7 after stories are within the official volume releases and they are all ~30 pages long.
Then wouldn't that make it 67 chapters, instead of 77 if the last chapter is 60?

Ok I got the reason about why the numbering is like that, it's following the official raws page linked in the manga page in which this final chapter is divided into 8 parts, and a few more chapters are divided into 2 parts

Last edited:
Group Leader
Then wouldn't that make it 67 chapters, instead of 77 if the last chapter is 60?

Ok I got the reason about why the numbering is like that, it's following the official raws page linked in the manga page in which this final chapter is divided into 8 parts, and a few more chapters are divided into 2 parts
Aaaah I brain farted the 67 -> 77 part oop. I don't plan on releasing chapters that are only 15 pages long. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine to see an update and having it only be half of what it usually is. Hopefully I can change it somehow or contact the original uploaders.

Dex-chan lover
I really like when this manga go from "funny romcom with fanservice" to "Battle manga with op main character". :dogkek:

I'm... not a fan of what's happening storywise (always hated the "let's fight for a girl" trope, they're not freaking trophies damnit), but I like the fact that Nanase know that Tetsu just won't accept him with a mere challenge, but he want to be accepted by him anyway because he know how her brother is important for Kasumi.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

And about the next one: take your time. I think it's better to wait a bit more and get the full experience instead of trying to cut it in little part and take the risk to lessen the impact.

(also, you reminded me with your last comment that Stradew is going to be updated again soon. I need to play again. :wooow: )

Users who are viewing this thread