Road to Kingdom - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - The Lady's Advance

Dex-chan lover
Wait if he's willing to sleep with the attendant who is is pretty much like his cutie attendant. What's stopping him from sleeping with her now? Unless it's happened already been a while since I've read this.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait, so him f**k his attendant open the door for him to go for tiny girls (woman?), 'cause clara looked too young and I thought he wasn't into that

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this pedophile trope
Let's start by making something clear, I really abhor pedophilia (sex with pre-pubescent child, basicly pre-teen) and while I think that adults having sex with underage kids (pubescent, post-pubescent, basicly teenagers) is bad at best and seriously criminal at worst (depending on age gap and/or ages involved, mental/physical maturity, willing consent etc).

That said, calling what happened in this chapter pedophilia is a slap in the face of victims of pedophilia and it's like calling a slap "assault with a deadly weapon" (yes, it really is that big of a difference) and no, I don't condone or excuse the acts, I'm saying that while both are "bad" acts, the acts are not equally "bad".

Users who are viewing this thread