Road to Kingdom - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - The Lady's Advance

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao, the cum making her glow.

Also a 2nd cunny get.
Now if they ever move in, he gets her daughter? forgot if he fucked her too. Her, and her attendant.

Thanks for the TL.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait, so him f**k his attendant open the door for him to go for tiny girls (woman?), 'cause clara looked too young and I thought he wasn't into that
He already slept with Clara

Dex-chan lover
He already slept with Clara
Clara is Claudia's servant (the thirsty lady from this chapter), and Clara looks super young (like a child), so what I was trying to say is that Aegir f*kin' his attendant (can't remember the name right now) openned his door to go for lolis as what we saw this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Clara is Claudia's servant (the thirsty lady from this chapter), and Clara looks super young (like a child), so what I was trying to say is that Aegir f*kin' his attendant (can't remember the name right now) openned his door to go for lolis as what we saw this chapter.
I replied to the wrong comment and MD won't let me delete it.

Another guy has not realized he slept with his attendant (I thought her name was Clara)

Banned
Aegir made his cunny protege/bodyguard wait way longer before he fucked her, now he fucked this even younger cunny at the first opportunity. Aegir is turning into a cunny fiend just like Andrei

Aggregator gang
Anime fans pretending they aren't the first people to say, "It's just a drawing, get over yourself already"

Dex-chan lover
Peeps compalining about the loli, when Aegir already gave Celia the D since 10 somethin chapters ago.
And for the record, kids get considered adult in medieval fantasy around 13-15y/o in general.
Can't wait for all the salt after Pipi gets introduced and later dicked.

Dex-chan lover
dem MC earned 5k gold in 1 month which took him several battles including the life threatening one lol

Dex-chan lover
Man was down to 80 gold now he has 5050!? How much fucking gold did claudia give him!?

Imma call it rn claudia is best girl. Its fun when she's around

Honestly I just hate Claudia so much.
She's honestly just disgusting + trash personality.
Take Clara, get her the hell away from that B and tell said B to fuck off is what I'd do.
If you don't get it now, trust me you'll see later on.
I wonder how disgusting they are gonna make it in the Manga...

Users who are viewing this thread