Road to Kingdom - Vol. 12 Ch. 65 - The Current Situation of the Territory

Poor Adolf already looks overworked.... It's only gonna get worse buddy. Just don't go pulling your hair out.
It'll fall out by itself...
...until Ägir tries to help and makes it all fall out at once...
...and then gives him the Cultivation Novel MC hair cut with a certain elf's mysterious mixture, which is too long...

I LOVE territory management in series.

Thank you Hunlight for picking up with this excellent series and for the great translation.

P.S. Anyone have recommendations for other series with good territory management/adminstration/politics elements like this series?
I don't know many manga that deal with that, but I can recommend "Release that Witch".
It has a Manwha, but it's relatively cheap and the TL is ass, so I'd recommend the WN, that's only on 3,1415926535-rate sites (read that mathematically) tho, since it never got an official tl.
Plot is basically 'MC is an engineer in the modern world, gets isekaid into the body of a very disappointing prince who is currently in a fight for the throne.
World has some magic, which has some church shenanigans too, see title, and the dude has knowledge of all the tech from our world. It's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread