Road to Kingdom - Vol. 14 Ch. 83 - Two Blessings

Dex-chan lover
Well his woman stole the heart of his other woman.
What else to do but assert dominance by fucking both senseless at the same time.

I'm sure there was a Chinese manga that had such a plot.

Double-page supporter
Nice, thanks for thw update! Can't wait for chapter 84 and 85 to be translated

Dex-chan lover
Dude sleeps with every skirt he can put his fingers on, he can hardly complain lol
Doubt he spent one thought on those two until he entered the city.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus people have a breakdown when they cant self insert lol.
How delusional one can get to call people having a breakdown just for dropping one of many mangas they read is beyond me. It's like people having their own opinions is somehow this shocking or insulting to them. And it's not that I was the only one who came to conclusion that it was cucking indeed. Kids these days...

Supporter
Everyone thinking it's cucking like poly relationships aren't a thing. Rofl.

True but this isn't poly. Its harem. Harem is one individual with many lovers. Those harem members do not interact with each other.

What we are witnessing here is the author inserting his cuck fetish, which many find gross.

Boo me all you like ntr enjoyers. Your degenerate fetish will never be accepted! :dogkek:

Last edited:
Well, when she likes her more, it is cheating, dude just got cucked, in his own fucking harem series.
I don't see it as cucking especially because this is a polygamist relationship /harem,

Well she might like her more in the sense of sex and stuff like that we haven't really found out much more of how she really feels which I feel like they should have went deeper into that I still stand on it not being cucking,

spoiler

he has a thousand women more or less,

it's bound to happen where they have relations with each other because he's not around or he can't have them all at the same time etc,

if you think it's not going to happen you're greatly mistaken,

punishment is needed sense they did it without his permission but it's not cucking nor is it really cheating in the sense of the true objective meaning,

as long as Marie or maria and Melissa still have feelings for the mc and love him greatly and still respect him there shouldn't really be a problem with them embracing each other when he's not around,

if I was in his position I'd actually prefer that rather than them go out and do it with another dude.

Call it whatever you want tho we are all entitled to our own opinion just wanted to put this perspective out there.
So even the chadest of chads can get cucked, such a shame, weird choice by the author for such a power fantasy
Nah, fuck them and this cuckold. Good luck, guys, I'm out.
nah that is still getting cucked wether its a man or woman doing it, get these 2 out of the harem

Last edited:
True but this isn't poly. Its harem. Harem is one individual with many lovers. Those harem members do not interact with each other.

What we are witnessing here is the author inserting his cuck fetish, which many find gross.

Boo me all you like ntr enjoyers. Your degenerate fetish will never be accepted! :dogkek:
It's relatively the same thing,

if we are looking at it from a realistic standpoint having a huge Harem is going to lead to polygamy especially if you're away from the women for days if not weeks or months.

Do you expect a woman just to sit there with all their urges ?

Maria's entire issue is that she felt that she could never compete for Aegir because she doesn't have any outstanding feature or ability. Even when her mom told her to still fight for her man, she was hesitant.

Users who are viewing this thread