Road to Kingdom

Wait, he actually killed a women? I thought that principle was pretty ingrained in him from what I read. Maybe that principle didn't come into play until meeting
Lucy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a big fan of the novel so I'm well satisfied just to see a good depictions of the characters, which sofar, seeing young Aegir and Lucy, are done pretty well, they are, IMO better than the novel illustrations. View — uploads.disquscdn.com
just look at how beautifully youthful Lucy is!
View — uploads.disquscdn.com
and one more for the couple years older Aegir which majority of the novel's early parts starts with.
I can basically just read the Raws now and know majority of the things they are talking about!😂

TLDR: Heavy amount of blood, S*x, and Muscle,
just imagine the MC is a crossover of Guts body combined with Rance's lust, just less bossy and prideful, as unlike Rance, he actually treasures women and doesn't enjoy r*ping them.
a dimension where Guts doesn't get a sadistic mangaka that forces him into tragedies and actually just let him lives his life

The Number of people he has sex with/sex partner (includes wife,concubines,friends with benefit) is more than the number of good shows of anime produced in last 2-3 years

Not sure why they felt the need to just add him letting some woman get raped. Doesn't happen in the novel and they already showed how distanced he is. Just makes me kinda hate the Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Manga is missing the "sexual violence" tag.
MC doesn't rape people himself from what we can see, but he lets girls get raped and even helps capture them to have others rape them. He's trash in my opinion.

@Varler I was surprised by it but then I thought about it. He has no memories and only knows fighting. He only escaped to see if he could get a bigger thrill out of it since he was tired of winning. He has no real sense of morality especially when he didnt care that he just killed someone's family in front of them. It would be strange if he did stop them from raping the girl as that would actually conflict with how he has been shown. I did find that he changes through the story so that is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero Yeah, I guess that's true. He doesn't know what ethics are since he never learned them. If he changes for the better as time goes on I can accept that.

Double-page supporter
F*CK!!!!! NOOOOOO Please don't tell me this had a manga!! omg...

I'm disgusted... lol🤢🤮
please don't compare this to berserk...lol

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I'm really surprised at is that there isnt a smut tag as well... I remember the novel getting rather graphic in some of the s*x scenes, so figured the "manga" would follow that theme as well.

Dex-chan lover
This man is about to rule a kingdom and become in charge of countless people for some vampire booty. I don't know if I should respect that.

Dex-chan lover
Actually that read similarly to the novel... I mean it didnt really cover that much of his beginnings before he meets Lucy, so adding a little bit to it doesnt change much.

On a side note for those bemoaning that he let the others rape and pillage. iirc he was a bandit for a while before Lucy, and not the chivalrous kind. He only cared about fighting before, and didnt seem to care one way or the other till after her "training".

Users who are viewing this thread