Road to Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
@CuddleStruggle
meh.. it's fantasy, what do you expect
sometimes mc had "modern" person mindset, sometimes
it feels out of place, he was dumb as a brick when still a kid too and he still looks like one even after being tutored

but i'm here for battle and sex (why are they censoring P*ssy instead of GORE???)
japanese got their priority wrong

MLO

Ah she is as every bit as cute as I thought she'd be, now to get some chapters of her getting head pats & then plaster them all over my wall.

You may not like it but this is what a peak alpha male is. The man is an absolute Giga chad with a cock to match it. Don't go into this story looking for an advanced story with a convoluted plot but if you're looking for a fun time with a simple plot here it is.

Regarding NTR - Web novel spoiler warning
Multiple harem members cheat and perform sexual acts on other male characters. The ending also has NTR themes and is really unsatisfying IMO.

Code:
sam0

this interesting
then can you please mention which one from his currant harem cheat on him and did he leave them or continue with them.

last thing can you tell us please how the novel end ?

@abalmaghrabi

Warning, this has ending spoilers for the web novel.
Of the current harem in the manga, the only one who would be NTR-ish would be Carla, who teases another guy with her naked body, including spreading her pussy etc - no actual contact. The ones who perform actual sexual acts on other characters haven't joined the harem yet. MC finds out about 2 but not about the other. Of the 2 that are discovered, only 1 is "excommunicated". There may also be other instances that I missed or forgot about.

For the actual ending, last warning for web novel spoilers...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MC pretty much gets everything he wants, reunites with Lucy, becomes Emperor. MC's son is jealous and wants 2 of the harem to himself (neither are in the manga yet), MC and son fight, but MC allows himself to be killed by his son because he doesn't want to hurt him. Son then becomes emperor and takes one of MC's harem as his wife. MC is revived by Lucy as a vampire and he forgives his son. Only 1 of the human harem members becomes a vampire alongside them, he leaves the rest.

@ahkluh
Celia, the loli on the cover. But this happens in the future so she is no longer a loli.

As for NTR...
Out of hundreds of woman Aegir f4cks, only one or two of them cheats. One of them due to being a nymphomaniac (Aegir also killed her husband in the earlier chapters, mind you) and the other one wasn't even Aegir's woman to begin with. 2nd one's relationship starts with "save us and I'll let you f4ck me" and it doesn't go beyond that. And to be honest I don't even blame the 1st woman. Aegir leaves hundreds of woman behind for long periods of time (which all are gathered due to Aegir's d1ck) and goes to war, orgy somewhere else or something.

Also Nana looks gorgeous on the cover!

@Tianha
goddam, he fucked a lot of women? thanks for that, i'll give this a try later

I like this manga very much for several reasons:
1. The MC is not a perfect hero, he's just a very strong warrior
2. This manga get's historical armor right, gambeson, mail, proper helmets, etc.
3. This manga get's historical weapons right, albeit with incorrect sword naming. The MC uses a longsword, but they call it a greatsword. That aside, it's got a reasonable size, as with all the other weapons and shields.
4. The NSFW content feels like it's a part of the story/world rather than a story where all of the events revolve around sex,
5. MC starting as a capable dipshit and working towards becoming a hero is pretty cool.

Edit: I was wrong about the NSFW, he's only completed one great feat, but has already screwed around 20 women or so, just cuz.

Users who are viewing this thread