Rock is a Lady's Modesty - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I can tell that Kurogane and Suzunomiya are going to be a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
Looks super fun LOL thanks for the translation, I love the contrast of themes

Dex-chan lover
Wow didn't expect to see Yumeko and Mary from Kakegurui in this alternate universe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks cool with their psycho faces, even if it has the same issue all music manga have, where you are not actually hearing any music.

Still their relationship is very interesting, thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the artstyle looks similar. It's from the guy who did Mushibugyou

Aggregator gang
I liked the art of the expressions in this manga. For me, I thought the expressions when they're playing Ghost Dance is as intense as the song is itself, I don't think it's a bad thing, though. I'm looking forward for the next chapters, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yooo this actually looks rad. I think I might end up loving this in due time.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good first chapter, it's hooked me, and the music mentioned is great too (listening to Lite's "Ghost Dance" now, defo will be giving them a further listen later).

That said, it was her dream to play with along with a fellow student, and then she immediately shit all over them? Pfft :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure this is gonna be yuri.
The constant blushing when they talk, the mention of them becoming lifelong partners, and, of course, Ririsa imagining herself being dominated by Kurogane.

Double-page supporter
Been waiting it to be translated, first know it when Aki Hamazi (Bocchi the Rock author) endorsed this manga and even draw an obi for it. Looking forward to next chaps.

Group Leader
Been waiting it to be translated, first know it when Aki Hamazi (Bocchi the Rock author) endorsed this manga and even draw an obi for it. Looking forward to next chaps.
Can you link me that Obi? That sounds neat
Edit:
VzH0Hi1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread