Rock it, GiRL!!

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to like this and I may yet. But geeze, some of the characters are massive bitches. As of ch.5 I'm like, you pulled the kid into this thing and then treated her like total crap, did nothing but run her down, and now you're upset that she fucked off? Why the hell would she have wanted to stay?

Group Leader
Oho, outstanding, this one's been riding my lists for years (no exaggeration, 2011 no less), fantastic to see it get some attention, good luck with it, I'm really hoping to get to finally read this :)

mj

So nostalgic. I didn't expect this manga to be updated anymore. It's been years but I'm reminded of the time when I downloaded the raws just to look at the drawings because I couldn't read Japanese and I was desperate to know what happened next.

Thanks so much for picking this up.

This is pretty good, but it's a lot better if you imagine Aubrey Plaza voicing Seira's lines.

?! was it axed? Man, the story felt like it was something that could have been much longer, but was cut short. Aw well, it was a fun short ride following it all these years for an update

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the saddest cases of great potential ruined by outside forces... the ending being so rushed into.
I’d say it was still worth the read soley on the ideas...but it still leaves me with a bitter taste.

Currently very confused. I don't know whether I would of liked it even if it didn't get axed. Seira treated our mc like shite.

Power Uploader
I'm guessing shoujo being put as the demographic must have been because nothing else fit and they still needed to put something...?

Starts off promising, but as it goes on starts to slowly deterioriate like a rotting corpse left out in the sun for too long. I wish I could say I like this manga, but I can only say I like the concept. However I do NEED Seira BIBLICALLY

I guess the author was trying to make Seira more human by saying she likes the MC's songs. Well just so happens it doesn't work that way. You are not making a bully anymore likable by making her have a positive motive. A bitch is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread