Rock - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating Okazaki Kyoko, her works are such a gem!

Incidentally, some trackers like Anilist and MAL list this manga with 16 chapters rather than 15. I assume it's a mistake and there's no bonus chapter or something, right?

Group Leader
Thanks for translating Okazaki Kyoko, her works are such a gem!

Incidentally, some trackers like Anilist and MAL list this manga with 16 chapters rather than 15. I assume it's a mistake and there's no bonus chapter or something, right?
Yeah, the people that created those entries miscounted or counted the epilogue as a full chapter (or the prologue).

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed reading this manga. It kinda reminded me of 2 things the movie the Graduate and the Song American Wedding by Frank Ocean. And of the manga Pink of course since they got the same creator, of course they have the same vibe. I really love Kyoko Okazaki's scatterbrained writing style. It makes me feel more confident in my own writing style. I used to think if can't write down my thoughts and stories in a next organized fashion it's not worth it but Okazaki's work has really opened my eyes to how I shouldn't try to ring out my originality. In my own way I can write a story that connects with people.

Users who are viewing this thread