Rocket Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Rocket Man

Supporter
This chapter feels a bit rushed for me during the satellite crash... but hey, this is not an action manga.
Thanks Irregular Scans for the completed translation of another great manga!

Fed-Kun's army
This series felt tighter than the other series, like it knew where it was going and how best to get there. Thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing job Irregular Scans, thank you for seeing this series through to the end! Rocket Man is definitely different from the other works like CMB and QED but I liked it still with it's tighter story and mix of both adult and younger characters. I did feel a little bummed that apparently there was no future interaction with R and TE though. It reminded of the earlier segment that we had about whether R was truly dead, how time flies!

Thanks for the completion of Rocket Man, I don't know if the small text in pg 45 is present in the raw but that's a terrific effort and really help to reminiscent about past chapters!

Will always be waiting for another work of yours that is iff scanlations

Dex-chan lover
Great work IR. Wonderful ending nothing beats a trip to space.

Dex-chan lover
My one gripe is that Yo's parents didn't play any role in the last arc. You'd think they would've come watch their son going into space at the very least. Beside, one of the major parts of this manga is Yo's mother, so her not appearing after returning to Japan felt like such a waste of a good character. Really wanna know whether she was still working for True Eyes (despite Yo's "resignation") too.

I guess the Dominion Group was disbanded after Mangold's suicide(?) then?

Was hoping we get some snippets of the people from Yo's cases aside from Emily Feison. Like, how is Chinel? Did Xiao Long get to Canada safely? Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread