Rockman-san - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Hmn, could Willy be planing an attack now to "save" Rock's reputaion?

Group Leader
Writing seems all over the place lately. R u ghost writing this paru??

Dex-chan lover
We can check off Wily hologram and taunts off the bingo card now. Gotta give props to Light for being a real one. We may actually get to see Wily do something good for once in his life.

Dex-chan lover
As always, humanity tries to turn its back on rockman. But hope is not lost! There are still those who believe in heroes!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.

And unsurprisingly, the real villains (that prevented peace) are the politicians, the society, and the media that fueled the negative sentiment. It’s realistic alright…. :meguuusad:
up I felt the same, it was too close to home lol maybe one of these fictions to make we look to the reality? oh well... I really wish for the best on our crazy planet

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

And unsurprisingly, the real villains (that prevented peace) are the politicians, the society, and the media that fueled the negative sentiment. It’s realistic alright…. :meguuusad:
It's always those with the power that abuse it... As Lord Acton once said: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Dex-chan lover
We can check off Wily hologram and taunts off the bingo card now. Gotta give props to Light for being a real one. We may actually get to see Wily do something good for once in his life.
What do you mean, once in his life? We all know Wily was the good guy all along. :meguusmug:

Light telling Wily to go spend the rest of his life at some nursing home reminded me of how savage his comments could be in Rockman-chan. No wonder Wily hated him in that manga.

Users who are viewing this thread