Rockman-san - Ch. 44

Group Leader
This manga was sure interesting, would be nice to have more exploration in that world.
Thanks a lot for the great work on the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
Really nice ending but with how little Capcom seems to care about Megaman these days it just made me depressed with how there's nothing down the road for Megaman. Rockman-chan could be ending next week for all we know and then nothing, just silence.

This manga is great, it touched on new such as AI and Cyborgs. Those jank art at the on what they look like as human. It started out as a gag manga and then lead to a great story. It be great if it continued from Enker side as the new Megaman. Good thing it ended on a high note.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this manga, even if i don't know everything about the Rockman saga, it was an interesing take about the human-robot relationships dilema but i really like the slice of life part, i would have liked to see more about their everyday life.

And tbh i would have liked to see about flashman and crashman and their interaction with Rock...:qq:

I logged in just to say how much I loved this series and to thank you Puyoman for bringing it to us! I'm a big Mega Man fan, and this manga gave me everything I love about Mega Man - and some more!

I hope that someday these amazing stories are widely accesible to more people - even those who speak other languages, because it's just so beautiful...

Again, thank you so much, you are already a 'Rockman' in my eyes, hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread