Roid - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that sucks. Your AI copied twin is getting everything that you wanted. But the AI copied twin is sad because you already have what she wants which is her love. This manga's real good with the character traits.

Dex-chan lover
It all would be fine for her if she moved her mind instead of copying, but then you'll have to explain the dead body on the wheelchair...

Remind me why she didn't get prosthetic legs?

Dex-chan lover
I just want everyone to be happy. 😭

Given their robotics expertise, they gotta be able to build some kind of exosuit thing for her so she can walk again....

Group Leader
for all the people asking why she doesn't have prosthetic legs, it could be a spine thing, making it so she can't do much with her lower half at all? That'd also make prosthetics complicated. Exo-skeleton, definitely possible

Dex-chan lover
@flightybroad idk, get her neuralink or something. there's mind uploading tech, rewiring nerves to machines should be easy. Besides, they mentioned uploaded minds struggling to move in a new android body, yet Anna is fine.

speaking of neuralink, the presentation is in three hours, don't forget to catch the view! yes, you, the person reading this. you read this manga, you must be interested in these sort of things.

I must admit I was sort of hoping this would end in android selfcest.. I can't tell if we're straying further from that, or closer to some kind of love/hate relationship..
Wishful thinking.

When you get cuckolded by your own clone whose very existence is a mistake. Damn.
Also, the question of how she doesn't have prosthetics or such is interesting, maybe it's not spinal but neurological? Idk.

Fed-Kun's army
If I was her, and get this amount of disrespect from my own copy. I would report it and have it scrapped in the landfill.

Dex-chan lover
Yui's inability to use prostheses might be due to inadequate muscle signals. If the muscles and nerves in her legs are completely dead, then control of prosthesis would be impossible

Group Leader
@narra she'll explain why she didn't get prosthetic legs some time down the line, I'll just say the reason is in her mentality rather than technological or physiological (it is totally possible in this world to get great robot legs).

Granted, the explanation did feel kind of like trying to cover a very obvious plot hole, could have been definitely handled better. That's probably the only issue I have with this otherwise brilliant manga.

Users who are viewing this thread