Rojica to Rakkasei - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - A Place to Return to

Was so anxious after Ch 24... but very happy with this ending! Been a fun ride boys~! Hoping to see more from this author :)

Aggregator gang
This was great!! Definitely buying it if I happen upon a paper copy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this off! A quiet comfy end leaving a bit to ponder upon. Life goes on.

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, I had braced myself for depression when I opened this chapter.
I'm glad it ended on a more light-hearted note!

Thanks a lot for bringing this manga to us!

Public Relations
Wonderful ending. Too bad we couldn't get more adventures. I'll definitely miss the art and the overall vibe.

Bought 1 & 2 of the JP volumes a while back. I'll have to try getting the 3rd

Dex-chan lover
Hurray! Ahhh, that was a pleasant ending... a new world, free of human dominion at last. Well... no such thing as perfection, really, but this was definitely a great work, and I'm going to slap on the 10 because it stayed strong from beginning to end. Beautiful art, whimsical world, yet stories that often tugged at the heart strings, or wound up the cogs in the brain. If they brought this out into the market translated, I'd snap it up in a flash.

Dex-chan lover
What a great story. I'm so glad i've stumbled upon this manga. Legit felt like i've found a diamond!

I'm very happy i got to read all of it. The ending was quick, but very satisfying, and if anything, just kept us, the audience, wanting more. Altough i am sad to see a series with so much potential ending so soon, it was a great journey, and i'll forever hold this manga amongst my favorites of it's genre. A beautiful universe, with interesting characters who'll be very much missed.

So long, Rojica and Rakkasei! Thank you for the great story!

I was terrified after we went away from Shin's perspective. What an amazing series I'm glad I caught it while it was releasing because I don't think I would have found it otherwise.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
A good ending is really more than I thought we had coming. I'm okay with this.

Dex-chan lover
good ending
I think it was well balanced, not a "good end" per se but a heartfelt one. I mean, humanity apparently is in fact gone, and Shin never will get to meet his creators and scientist friends again as promised. That is kind of sad, but on the other hand new things have arisen in turn and humanity's final efforts did bloom into something in the end. And while he'll never truly complete his mission, it's a real bright bit that he wasn't "compelled" to do so either and they left him freedom there to make a different choice when the circumstances changed.

It was a great end for this series.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaa thank you very much for translating the rest of the story to us Translator

I wasn't expecting the ending to be heartwarming but I'm glad it went as it did, I'm gonna miss these lovable characters and the unique artstyle the series has

Thank you for the awesome journey author

Users who are viewing this thread