Rojica to Rakkasei

Group Leader
This is me:
S13.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Adventure Time has begun influencing some authors. In any case, it's an amusing read.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, I was wondering if I was the only one who thought about Adventure Time for some reason. And also Moomin.
This manga is a great read so far, thanks a ton to the good chap behind the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Oohh, it's kinda giving me Jinrui vibes, I seriously like it

Group Leader
Utterly fantastic piece of work. I’ve been so waiting for an Oyasumi Punpun isekai spin off.

irr

so comparisons are cancer and all that, but this is basically a Japanese Adventure Time. a bit more morbid and a bit more direct (since it gets to explanations pretty quick whereas how many years passed before we really knew what happened to humanity in AT) but an otherwise nice cozy yet poignantly existential read.

Group Leader
@thousandsnake you should really consider making a group to collect your releases in, that means they will be documented on MangaUpdates as well.

And, thank you so much for your hard work!

everything about this is great, def what adventure time should've been

Dex-chan lover
Honestly,this manga did a great job at spooks.
I haven't read again since chapter 2.

Update:Chapter 2 still traumatized me,but the other chapters made it sorta better.

Dex-chan lover
Are English-language chapters simply being renumbered to-day (2019:02/19)? or has there been some alteration in content?

Contributor
@Oeconomist
@Sternberg
The chapters received a bit of proofing(mainly, tl-wise). The chapter order is now the same as in the tankoubon edition. If you read it now, the foreshadowing will make more sense.

I can't believe this got me emotional over a freaking
peanut
This manga is something else.

What a fucking masterpiece boys, now this is my type of manga maaaaaan this some gang shit

Users who are viewing this thread