Rojiura de Hirotta Onnanoko ga Bad End-go no Otome Game no Heroine Datta Ken - Ch. 8

Active member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
23
I'd say people saying the torture was underwhelming need to look at the tools on the wall and then crosscheck them with real life medieval torture tools. I recognize a few of them and one of them is designed to go inside your asshole and be manually "expanded".
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
3,831
They're treating that sword exactly the way you would think they would, honestly.
I mean, it's like getting ahold of the nuclear access stuff of a modern nation; they're definitely gonna ask you "how" until you answer, and this isn't a modern society with the concept of "Basic Human Rights," so you probably should be happy the author included a "Healing Potion" for their little Q&A session. It's a bit of a dark turn, but...

Also, and apropos of the earlier Cinderella conversation, they just walked in to a store called "Pinocchio."
If you're so convinced that Cinderella (the 17th century writing of a much earlier tale) doesn't exist, and you're all stewed up about other reincarnators, how are you just chillin, walking in to a place called Pinocchio?! (Which is also, I might hasten to add, a 17th century writing of a much older tale!)
I mean, seriously! The stories even take place in roughly the same time and place, give or take a few miles and minutes.
And you're not even concerned at all, suddenly?
Pshaw.

It's just sloppy; nobody's ever heard of Cinderella, but Pinocchio is totally normal?
Yeah, sure... Pull the other one, dipshit; it's got bells on...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top