Roku-hime wa Kami Goei ni Koi wo Suru: Saikyou no Shugo Kishi, Tenseishite Mahou Gakuen ni Iku - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Crimson Eye

Dex-chan lover
I keep rereading this series, expecting to catch up to the newer releases.

Each time I stop somewhere. I'll get past this one, but the writing is just so bad... Honor, respect? No one has this. The whole cast is a collection of petulant brats.

She is going around, saying how important honor is to her, and then on meeting this guy for the first time, she declares that she will bind him to her will for his life time, and launches sneak attacks, and then blushes at some perceived deference.

Still not sure, why she is the only one that can ask for a duel. That hasn't stopped others till this point, unless it is written that the duels asked for can't be refused, which makes the idea of honor, useless. It'd turn into a very powerful assassination tool. Don't like this noble from some other faction? Declare a duel, and kill them. Rinse and repeat.

Kind of venting at this series. Certainly not the worst I've read, just happened to be the wrong comic at the wrong time.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she keeps spouting about honor but kept playing dirty the entire fight. I could forgive her if she did something like this instead:

"Ok Lloyd since you evaded my surprise attack and got a jump on me, that means I would be dead in a real battle, so I'll HONOR my promise, admit my loss and I'll drop the whole turning you into a slave stuff and after this battle you can state your wish. But I'd like to continue this battle because I have my warrior pride and from now on I'm going to fight you with everything I got, so be prepared".

But MC is another total dumbass and if this story wasn't a self indulgent power fantasy he would realistically end up as her slave thanks to being an imbecile goody two shoes.

Don't get me wrong, the series is very enjoyable and one of my favorites, but this part right here is the only part of the series that I hate and this demon girl is the worst girl and she deserved a good beating to stop being a spoiled brat.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Still not sure, why she is the only one that can ask for a duel. That hasn't stopped others till this point, unless it is written that the duels asked for can't be refused, which makes the idea of honor, useless. It'd turn into a very powerful assassination tool.
So from what I understood from that extremely out-of-place explanation last chapter, the Sky Pact does not allow fighting/dueling between the citizens of different nations. However, each country is allowed to have one "national principle" that is allowed. Her country's national principle happens to be "fighting is permitted if it is based on honor."

The honor of her country is at stake by a lowly guardian ranking higher than the princess and embarrassing the son of a marquis, so she is allowed to initiate a contest to regain said honor. She is the only one who can request the duel because she is the only one with justification.

This doesn't explain plotholes such as why no one batted an eye when her and the nun princess were about to have at it a few chapters ago though... I can't afford to waste more brain cells than I already have on this topic...

Users who are viewing this thread