Roku-hime wa Kami Goei ni Koi wo Suru: Saikyou no Shugo Kishi, Tenseishite Mahou Gakuen ni Iku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Raging Niou

Dex-chan lover
Wait so he wanted to be her guardian to stop her being locked up to then literally do the opposite, years of neglect do not get handwaved away with "oops sorry my bad when did I become like them" just astounding.

Wait so he wanted to be her guardian to stop her being locked up to then literally do the opposite, years of neglect do not get handwaved away with "oops sorry my bad when did I become like them" just astounding.
I think Niou only acted "like them" for this year that just begun (a week ?), not for a long while. Well that's what I understood.

Dex-chan lover
I read it as "school life is sus". Also i want a cunny princess, did we see one already? Or will the author disappoint me by not making even one of the girls a cunny?

Double-page supporter
I'm still just bothered by the series always saying six princesses when there are seven

This is already licensed and you can find up to volume 7, chapter 46 on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread