Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - Fellow Apprentices

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, he is fucking dead. No way he survived a punch to the throat even with all the MC willpower in the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun It better be some strong plot armor and not some "a pendant/necklace/locket/whatever blocked it" because even that wouldn't be enough.

I barely know anything about the topic but I'm pretty sure a punch to the throat with that much strength behind it would crush your windpipe and cause you to choke to death.

Dex-chan lover
maybe if he breaks his balls, he will fall in love with him

Contributor
@Acolytus
You shouldn't expect logic in a battle manga. Well, not for plot-critical moments, at least.

Aggregator gang
Rokudo probably knows the secret technique, which that'll be the game changer.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually a fair thing that explains a lot. Let's not forget that before Rokudou started fighting him he had a full battle with Ling Lang and Ranna punched the fuck out of him.

So he's not actually in peak condition.

So can we stop saying Rokudou doing okay against this is an asspull.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary
The only people calling it an asspull were the usual assortment of idiots who never think things through and cry asspull! and plothole! etc at the drop of a hat.

Dex-chan lover
I love that good boy taught by evil version vs. Bad boy taught by the good version dichotomy

Fed-Kun's army
The wicked man that learned the soft and caring kung-fu, and the kind man that learned the fierce and strong kung-fu. It's literally yin and yang. Beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread