Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 17 Ch. 149 - Broken Yashiya

Supporter
Trying to take that #1 spot, but that's the wrong person. You gotta go through one-punch gal, who is definitely incoming in a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to believe this girl's too strong for him when Rokudou was able to learn Kung Fu and beat that other super strong guy before. I guess she's stronger than that previous guy.

Fed-Kun's army
You shouldn't have done that, Rokudou. Yup, you will be lying to her but you just broke her heart trying to be "honest" with her. She just wanted to retire and be a normal girl.

Dex-chan lover
yeaboi
giphy.gif

Group Leader
@arcsalvo
Well, he's still Rokudo.
I can't see him punching a girl... like, never. And he can't exactly win by only defending.
He's just clearly received a kick that threw him through a wall and like 3 meters away and is still fine, so I don't doubt that he's strong, he's just a gentleman to a fault.

@arcsalvo

to be fair, the previous "super strong guy" has already fought 2 "super strong girls" back to back
Rokudou should be at least as strong or slightly stronger than normal punks by this point, but he is not at the level of superhuman like the others yet

Dex-chan lover
@Limaluciola
Not like he could keep on that lie forever and stay with her as a girl. She'd learn it and get heartbroken sooner or later.

This can only end with Yashiya falling for an actual girl. Either in current fight or you-know-whose-coming girl.

Dex-chan lover
@arcsalvo You forgot that that guy fought with Ling Lan and Ranna before Rokudo and was weaken. If that guy was in full strength, Rokudo wouldn't stand a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread