Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - What's Your Happiness?

Contributor
@gmkgoat
tumblr_inline_p7i3awjG301rbgili_540.gif

@LazerWulf
Hahaha thanks buddy xD
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
To me, it's funny how clueless Rokudou is. Who is he to decide what someone else's true happiness is? Yashiya is an incredibly fucked-up person, that doesn't mean her feelings aren't real, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@codetaku is more like a moral dilema. "True happiness cannot be achieved with the suffering of others". Yeah, you can feel pleasure making others suffer. But is pleasure, happiness? Happiness in all levels? For some, true happiness comes along with having peace of mind, for example. And non of the girls had peace of mind when they were "bad".
But is debatable.

Dex-chan lover
Rokudou is really coming along as one of the great MCs. And his growth is clearly apparent too unlike other MCs in their respective mangas. You go Rokubro!

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you so weak!"

No one 'weak' takes the beatings that Rokudo does and walks them off like a leaf was blown in his face.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku Making others miserable is not true happiness. None of the girls were happy including Yashiya. She keeps seeking strong men thinking that they will make her happy but the pleasure is just fleeting. Similar like how serial killers were profiled, they feel happiness and pleasure from killing but each time they kill, the pleasure decreases and gradually it turns into frustration leading to them keep killing to seek the initial pleasure that they won't be able to feel again.

@codetaku

What's funny is how clueless you are. You expect Roddy to understand everything about a girl he's barely interacted with, while the whole manga shows him genuinely trying to learn about and empathize with the girls and help them resolve the conflicted desires they have and how they negatively fulfill their needs into a more constructive lifestyle that's left all of the girls happier, and better able to meet those same original needs.

Ranna is such a difficult case because her need is extremely simple, she just enjoys carnage itself instead of as a means to an end like all the other girls.

I love that Rokudou is literally the bad guy in Ranna's life. He robbed her of her sole joy in life and isn't really offering a replacement, like recreational fighting or whatever. Even worse, he fight all the time even though he orders her not to. And yes, it's an order because he know she won't refuse him.

God I love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread