Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 19 Ch. 169 - From Today, We Are 2nd Year Students

Dex-chan lover
It's incredible with how much shit has happened in this manga that they are only hitting second year now

Group Leader
This is a baller introduction to the next arc. Heck yeah.

Props to @BestBoy.

Also, this manga is doing great. Attention to detail, hype, character design, drama arising from the characters instead of circumstances.

Contributor
Excited for the next year's worth of chapters. We're finally back to school with all the relevant characters! This really is a great manga series.

@midoriha hell i'd say the harem is a mistag with how actively he works to dismantle nearly all the romance except for the primary triangle

this comic's a real diamond in the rough. the premise sounds way more degenerate than the manga actually is

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so this Manga might go on longer than expected? We are only getting to the part of the Manga where they become 2nd years. I'm assuming the 2nd year saga will only have 2 new girls(including chiyo), only so the harem doesn't get too oversaturated. And then finally end off with 3 year/epilouge portion. I'm happy with this development tbh. Prior to reading this chapter I thought we were like 2-3 more arcs away from the Manga ending. I think this is a sign of the Manga continuing for 4-6 more arcs.

Fed-Kun's army
It makes me both happy and frustrated that this manga manages to introduce so many likable bad girls. Makes it a bit more painful that only one will win (unless there’s a real 180), but the characters are good enough to where I can accept it because it’s been pretty clear who rokudou is from the start.

Also, Oyakodon route is open... just saying

God I love double page groupshots in mangas, they're so dope, whether it's good guys/bad guys or a clash but got rewarded with two.

XL

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, new group pose! Can't wait for the upcoming battles.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing Sakura made that prediction of Mizue falling into hell based on herself and her mothers goons showing up also great start for a new Arc.

Now that i see all the characters, what exactly is the girl's school uniform, and how is it different between 1st years and 2nd years?

Users who are viewing this thread